Well that’s an impossible task now isn’t it? Asking a movie-boff to pick ONE favourite movie quote is like asking a mother to chose a favourite child. So instead, I’ve chosen my top five, what are yours?
5. “Thank God for Rednecks” – Tallahassee, Zombieland (2009)
4. ” If I could find a real-life place that made me feel like Tiffany’s, then I’d buy furniture and give the cat a name.” – Holly Golightly, Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961)
3. “Oh, but you can’t expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you” -Dennis, Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975)
2. “End? No, the journey doesn’t end here. Death is just another path… One that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass… And then you see it…White shores… and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.” – Gandalf, Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)
1. “Why do you keep using that word? I do not think it means what you think it means” – Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride (1987)